So I'm pretty sure there are like, 3 people who read this blog, but I've decided to go private. Too many weirdos out there and I just felt like it was time. I've moved all of my posts onto a different blog and if you leave me your email address I'm happy to add you to the list of people who can see it. Even if you're just a friend of a friend....let me know that you're not crazy and I'll add you! I'll post on here to tell you when I update, but my real posts and pictures will be on the other page. It's been a good run, and I've honestly thought about stopping altogether....but this new season of the Bachelorette shows promise for some quality television. Perhaps I'll do a few posts about that!
Anyway, my latest post is Everett's 6 month pictures. Here's the link to the new page.
I hope that works. I'm still questioning my ability to do the internet thing.
emryng@yahoo.com Private was the only way Nate would let me have a blog. I don't update much anymore. Enjoy your posts.
ReplyDeletebrianastubbs@gmail.com Love reading your posts and keeping up with you guys!!! Miss you TONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey - I keep your blog in my favorites--not only do I love your writing, I sometimes just log on to see the photos again and again! Brightens my day!! XOXO!
ReplyDeletelittlej515@msn.com Love your blog!
ReplyDeletedefinitely want an invite. i love your blog. you have such a great writing style.
ReplyDeletemeganchristensen86@gmail.com
oh golly! just tried to scroll down to see what else i've missed and there is nothing! did you add the old posts to your new blog? hope you didn't delete them. that would be a tragedy, since you've written many beautiful/funny things about your family. did something happen to bring on this change? or is it just the idea of not knowing who's reading about the private details of your life? whatever you do DON"T STOP!
ReplyDelete